Broken Winged Dragon-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here post your ideas of any sort!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Here post your ideas of any sort! Empty
PostSubject: Here post your ideas of any sort!   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:10 am

Go ahead post your ideas I'm reading Smile just speak what you think would make the client better and if you want an item recolored just say what color Razz
Back to top Go down
https://brokenwingeddragon.forumotion.net
chady

PostSubject: idea   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 am

hi
i think you should buy a 8 gb ram stick for less lagg :p
and make it non hamachiso more people will play

bye
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: good idea :)   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Ok so what I'm thinking is getting a monthly hoster or if i find someone who can host our server ill do that but i might just pay the 20$ a month so well have a unhamachi soon hopefully Smile cause right now i'm tryin to past my classes so ima get a job really soon so when i do well be unhamachi Smile
Back to top Go down
xOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Here post your ideas of any sort!   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:32 pm

I have an idea what if one of the mods or admins host a design your own item event and the winner with the best item would get 50 or 25 copies of that item to give to his friends ???
Back to top Go down
time two2

PostSubject: Re: Here post your ideas of any sort!   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

[i]what would make it better is if i new how to download it!!! clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: .... lol   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 pm

go on download client n get hamachi n do wat u got 2 do then download client n play Razz
Back to top Go down
SackFulloApplez

PostSubject: Re: Here post your ideas of any sort!   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:12 pm

I think that since were still stuck using Hamachi that you should have more hamachi survers when they get full. Also when you do what you need to do and we dont have to use hamachi anymore you should give your first followers special swords or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here post your ideas of any sort!   Here post your ideas of any sort! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here post your ideas of any sort!
Page 1 of 1